March 30, 2006 at 18:13 | categories: httpd
Now that apr 1.2.6 has been announced, Paul Querna
has said that he plans on tagging 2.2.1 from the 2.2.x branch on Friday. With a little luck, we could have 2.2.1
by early next week.
There is still a few patches to vote on and backport before then.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks