Ian Holsman has a nice writeup of the benchmarks he has been doing
with the T2000 in "How does MySQL perform on a sunfire?".
I've still got plenty of ideas for sqeezing a bit more out of the box, but I don't really have much time to test it myself before I don't have access to the T2000 Try & buy at work.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks