Right now ApacheCon is going full speed in Austin.
I'm not anywhere near Austin and will be missing ApacheCon for the first time since I started going in 2001. I did have a talk scheduled that I was really looking forward to (especially since it has been rejected the last two times I proposed it), but I "ran out of time and energy" and decided that it would be better to cancel.
I wish all the best to those lucky bastards who get to be there and promise to turn up at the next ApacheCon and hand over the beers I owe various people (anyone who thinks to collect interest on owed beer better let me know now so that I can get it opened and set aside in a glass ;).
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks