January 19, 2007 at 16:52 | categories: misc
This winter has been sadly lacking in snow and cold so far (yes, I never thought I should say so).
Being this far north, I would at least have expected a bit of frost and snow by now, but so far no luck at all. This story talks about "Not-So-Sunny" California. Perhaps that's the snow we're missing here
The two pics below are from the outside edge of LA, so far out that temperatures above 40C is much more common than temperatures below 10C.
In the desert with palm trees and snow.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks