January 25, 2007 at 22:25 | categories: apache
Both my proposals (httpd on opensolaris and advanced httpd troubleshooting) were rejected, so
I'm not speaking this time. I'm not too disappointed as this years edition is smaller than usual.
I suppose I could also have chosen more popular proposals, but I chose to submit talks I'd have
Rumor also has it that the hackathon will be cut in half to only one day, so I'm not entirely sure I can justify going unless I find an employer before then to pay part of the bill.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks