Well worth a read: Linux to Solaris Administrators Guide.
The competitors have long had Solaris to linux guids, so it is nice to finally see a guide leading people back in the right direction.
Also, there's plenty of other sysadmin documentation in Solaris 10 System Administrator Collection, in the How-To Guides and on Bigadmin.
Or for the really basic instructions, try the OpenSolaris Screencasts.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks