Last week I got notified about some changes to the planned schedule that
unfortunately put my talk at a time I would have a hard time making. So
rather than stressing around trying to make ends meet in what was already
to be a hit'n'run trip, my talk is off the schedule and I won't be going.
Instead I'll try to rewrite my talk into some blog entries as time permits.
ApacheCon US also looks very unlikely as I'm not very keen on going to New Orleans.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks