So why do I care? Both SAM and QFS could be immensely useful for work and
having access to the code rather than being stuck with a short term trial
makes it a whole lot easier to get a test system up and running. Also from a
long term perspective, much of what's happening in storage these days seem to
be happening around opensolaris.
Traditional storage vendors must be feeling the heat from Sun and it will be interesting to see what happens in an area where charging an arm and a leg for features seem more common than not.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks