This year I'll be speaking at LinuxForum (Don't let the name fool you, a more appropriate
name would be Unix or Opensource Forum). My presentation will
introduce some of the more interesting bits of OpenSolaris. The idea is to show how to use
features like ZFS, zones, SMF, dtrace and least privileges while showing how they can be used with
Apache httpd. This is a refinement on the talk that was
rejected for ApacheCon.
Doing this talk is all part of a greater plan to generate some more interest in OpenSolaris and can hopefully be used to start up OpenSolaris User Group Denmark (see also Opensolaris user groups).
The video from my marathon session (3 hours in danish) is now available.
- Andrew Godwin - What can programmers learn from pilots
- New blog software and layout
- Today I made it into Flickrs TwitterTuesday
- bread meatloaf recipe
- Osso buco
- XKCD gets close to the truth
- Open Source Days 2010
- Autumn has arrived
- Recipes - Sottofiletto di Manzo al Pepe Verde and Pere al Vino Rosso
- Nearby parks